Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vidhya Balan Exhausted of shooting

Vidya Balan, who has been shooting outdoors on the streets of Delhi for "Who Killed -Jessica" from dawn till 10.30 pm (local time), is extremely exhausted.

"There's no time to do anything. By the time we wrap up, all I want to do is crash out for the day," she said. 

"Sadly, I haven't even been able to meet my sister who stays in Gurgaon (on the outskirts of Delhi). She's a wife, mother and a jobholder. By the time she comes from work it's too late for us to meet up," the actress said. 

However, Vidya is quick to point out that she loves Delhi. 

"I love the wide open spaces, the broad streets and the crowded lanes. Rani (Mukerji) and I have been shooting outdoors. Since she's my favourite actress from the immediately-senior generation, I am happy to be sharing camera space with her," she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment