Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tamanna Thanks Director Shankar


No, this is not for roping in the actress for any future project from the director’s stable.
But for heaping laurels on her that she would soon occupy the place of Simran in Tamil film industry at a recent function in Chennai.

Says Tamannah, “I never expected that Shankar sir would appreciate me like this. His words were very encouraging and I am thankful to him for holding me in such a high position. A top filmmaker like Shankar hailing me is not a small thing.”

She adds: “Though I was there in a couple of Tamil films earlier, it was Shankar sir’s S Pictures that gave me a break with ‘Kalloori’.
It was only then I was able to occupy a decent position in Kollywood. So I am always grateful to him.”

Reiterating that her relationship with Karthi had never crossed the professional limits, Tamannah says, “We are good friends and good colleagues.
There is nothing between us beyond that point. We both are professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment