Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I never suspect my husband : Dimpy ganguly


Just two months after her marriage to Rahul Mahajan on national television, Dimpy Ganguly is bringing their private life back on the small screen. She tests her husband on a TV show to prove to the world that he is loyal.

Rahul and Dimpy episode is the grand finale of UTV Bindass' "Emotional Atyachaar" - a show about infidelity. And Rahul has emerged clean.

"I didn't conduct this test because I had any doubt on Rahul. It's just because ever since we have got married, many people have asked me, 'if he is trustworthy, do I find him dependable and why I married him despite his reputation?'. So this was done to shut them up," Dimpy, 21, told IANS.

The episode featuring flamboyant Rahul trapped between two females will be aired on Friday 11 p.m.

"Rahul is the most loving and caring husband and extremely dependable. Now all those people who doubted his integrity can see for themselves," she said.

Dimpy had pipped 14 contestants and over 16,500 applicants on Imagine TV's "Rahul Dulhania Le Jaayega" to marry Rahul, son of late Bharatiya Janata Party leader Pramod Mahajan.

The young model is enjoying every bit of her married life and says she wants to "take it easy" on the professional front.

"This is our courtship period since we didn't get too much time alone before we get married. We're still exploring new things about each other and want to enjoy this time. So I want to take my time to (start) work," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment