Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trisha Says i can't wait for khaata meetha Release



"I have put 110 per cent in ‘Khatta Meetha’ and can't wait for July 23 when the film releases," says Trisha, who is making her Bollywood debut with the Priyadarshan-directed movie, which has Akshay Kumar as the leading man.

The actress, who is currently shooting with Kamal Haasan in France for 'Manmadhan Ambu', says, "My role in ‘Khatta Meetha’ was meaty and everything was just so perfect. Everything just happened over a 10 minutes phone call, all thanks to Priyan."

On things she expects from her Bollywood venture, Trisha says, "I am looking forward to more acceptance and appreciation. I am very much interested to see how people from south, from where I belong, react to it."

Excited about working with Kamal, she says, "What a man he is. Kamal sir is an awesome genius who has wide knowledge about anything not just under the sun, but beyond that too. I am enjoying every bit of working with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment