Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ultimate star rocks :)

**I was never a so called ‘fanatic’ of any actor in tamil till I reached my college . During those days , I was forced to pick one team , the ‘Thalapathy’ group or the ‘Thala’ group . When I thought about it , Ajith looks good , Vaali , Amarkalam and Kandukondaen were all good , so I decided to pick the ‘Thala’ group . Frankly , I was forced to be a fanatic .

Days went by , and I regretted my decision . Except for the celebrations on the first day of release with my friends , and the fun involved fighting with the ‘Thalapathy’ team , I hardly enjoyed a single movie of Ajith . I even thought of swapping teams , but because of fear of life , I did not do that .

Times went by , college days were over and Thala and Thalapathy groups bid goodbye with tears . Now I was back to base , and I could make any choice once again . I decided to stay away from both and be the so called ‘neutral’ .

However , this ‘neutral’ thing was not really working out as I was getting excited everytime I hear a news about Ajith . I tried to stay away , but I realised I was uncontrollably addicted when I went for the first day show of ‘Aalwar’ .

Disappointment after disappointment did not stop me from going for a Ajith movie . I was in Kerala , and I became a joke in my office being a ‘Thala’ fan . I remember arguing that it was great acting in ‘Varalaaru’ eventhough I knew it was terribly overacted . ‘ Billa’ was a ray of hope , atleast my friends agreed that he looks fantastic . I still had to go back to the good old history of a ‘Vaali’ or ‘Kandukondaen’ to prove that he is a good actor .

The strong point all through my journey as a ‘Thala’ fan had been the co-supporters . I have never seen anyone except me , who thinks there are flaws in our ‘Thala’ . “Machi , konjam thoppa erunthaa ennada ,namma Thala pola varumaa? “ One of my colleagues recently told me .

I knew ‘Aegan’ will be boring , still I ended up in the first day show , now there is ‘Asal’ and I know there will be nothing greater than good looks of ‘Thala’ in that one too . But still I will be there on day 1 . No wonder he has the biggest opening .

Well ,let me confess something . Ajith Kumar is not a great actor , he is one of the worst when it comes to movie selection , he is not focused in his work , he is fat . But , even then , I cannot help saying this

“Machi , whatever , namma Thala pola Varumaa? “**

No comments:

Post a Comment